– Things are so much more fun with a drink in your hand.
– There is no such thing as a friend with benefits. Someone’s feelings are always involved, no matter how much you try to deny it.
– People who floss think they’re better than everyone else.
– No one truly wants your advice when they ask for it.
– Breaking up and getting back together is NOT normal and there is NO REASON TO EVER GET BACK WITH AN EX. Everyone knows that the sequels always flop. Helloooo… everyone remember Grease 2?? And Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. I mean commmeee onnnn!!!
– Any girl who doesn’t always have a hair tie on her wrist can’t be trusted.
– If a guy gets the wrong idea and thinks he’s on a date with you, you should offer to hook up with his friend to be clear.
– You can count the number of real friends you have on your two hands. Most of the people you meet in your 20s go in and out of your lives… the amount of true friends you have that will truly do anything for you are limited. There’s no need to have a 50 person entourage… you aren’t famous. Get real.
– How to make 30 bucks last me an entire week. You learn the true value of money in your 20s… and it sucks.
– Posting a list of random ish is most definitely a maj cop-out to actually writing a real blog post… but that’s how it’s going down!